All high school students (Grades 9 – 12) are welcomed to participate in the Saint Anne’s Youth Ministry Program. The Youth Ministry meets Wednesday nights 7:00-9:00 p.m. in Solanus Hall. In addition to weekly meetings,we offer “Just for Fun” outside events as well as lots of “Community Service” opportunities throughout the year. Information regarding upcoming activities will be made available at weekly meetings, through a newsletter and on the Youth Ministry Board in the gathering area. More details can be acquired through the Youth Ministry Office by calling 248-627-3965, ext. 132.
Below you will find links to Youth Ministry News and Upcoming Events:
- Fall Newsletter
- Mission Trip 2020 Commitment Form – $50 Deposit and completed form is due by September 12th to reserve your spot for the June 14-20, 2020 Mission Trip!
- Rainbow Catholic Youth Conference Information and Registration Form – The conference will be February 14 – 16, 2020, a $50 non-refundable deposit and completed registration forms are due by November 10th.
- NET Retreat Info – The retreat is on Sunday November 3rd, $35 and completed NET Permission Slip are due by October 21st.
- Urban Air Permission Slip – We are planning a fun activity to Urban Air on November 11th. The completed permission slip and payment of $35 are due by November 6th.
- We are offering 2 community opportunities in December:
- Children’s Village – On December 15th, help put on a Christmas Party with dinner and games for the youth. Children’s Village Permission Slip is due by December 11th.
- North End Soup Kitchen – On December 22nd we will bring, prepare and serve a meal at the soup kitchen. Soup Kitchen Permission Slip is due on December 18th.
- Weekly meetings for 2019:
- October 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- November 6th, 13th, 20th
- December 4th, 11th